Demo ReelBelow are a series of 29/30 second cutdowns and longer pieces which constitute my demo reel. Please contact me if you have any special requirements or feel I could contribute to your project.
Creative CommonsI have decided to make all the music on this website available under a Creative Commons (Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported) Licence. You are free to use this music in any of your own projects (even commercial projects) under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported Licence.
Briefly this licence means that are you are free to copy, distribute and transmit any of the music on this site and/or to adapt the work provided that you attribute me (Richard Brice). If you alter, transform, or build upon any of these tracks, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same, similar or a compatible licence. For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the licence terms of this work. Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from me. Nothing in this licence impairs or restricts my moral rights.
Further details are available at from creativecommons.org
All the music files are stored as "reasonable quality" MPEG-II, Layer 3 (mp3) audio files. If you need better quality versions, contact me.
CutdownsHere are a series of 30 second cutdowns in a variety of syles. Most of these tracks are easily "trimable" to 29 seconds (for UK TV). These truly are cutdowns so, if you would like to listen to. or want to use, the original, longer pieces please contact me.
- Cello Joy of Bach's Desiring (solo cello, choir & electronics) cutdown
- Cheesy sixties (light orchestra + Moog) cutdown
- Bumper cars (solo piano waltz) cutdown
- Catermeran (light orchestra + Moog) 1 min' cutdown
- Lupins (Coloratura soprano & orchestra) cutdown
- Classical Theme (Trio) cutdown with "Abide with Me" cadence
- Crusades; full of broken Eastern promise (electronics) cutdown
- Peter and the Pea Shooter (Swingle Blues)
- Dog Gone (sixties guitar band) cutdown
- Duduk night (Duduk + orchestra) cutdown
- The Duke (big band) cutdown
- Danse for classical orchestra (cutdown)
- Goodbye Antares (jazz trio)
- Gravy Booby (sixties guitar band)
- The Long March (gypsy violin & ensemble) cutdown
- I'm as Happy as my Toys (classical orch') cutdown
- Jesse James (Banjo, vocal percussion) cutdown
- The March Hare (Piano & classical orchestra) cutdown
- Mars: Bringer of 5/4 Hip Hop (Grand Master Holst) cutdown
- Maya's Walk (jazz trio) cutdown
- The Mobster's Infirmary (hip-hop jazz ensemble) cutdown
- Wolfgang's morning (piano & orchestra) cutdown
- A Sinister Sanctus (cutdown)
- Rockabilly (rockabilly group) cutdown
- Russian War (orchestral) cutdown
- Surfing Sunday (surf group) cutdown
- At the (electronic) circus
- Waltz for Coxwell (piano solo) cutdown
- Year of the Rat (Trad' jazz ensemble)cutdown
- Traditional Americana 30 sec' (jazz trio) cutdown
LinksPhædrus Audio Home Page
© Richard Brice 2012 - 2015. All rights reserved. Newnes, CYP other information by permission